North Durham CrossFit is looking for energetic, positive, compassionate coaches to help our new North Durham Boot Camp members transform their lives.
Time Commitment: Part Time (3-10 hours per week)
- Excellent Communicator
A certification in an area below is required. The most important thing is the passion for helping people, willingness to learn and be coachable and humble.
- CrossFit Level 1, ACE, ACSM, ISSA, NASM, NSCA or equivalent certification
- Coach 3-10 group boot camp classes per week. You will
be expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to start of class.
- Monday-Friday 6:00am
- Monday-Thursday 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am
- Be prepared for class, knowing what the workout is, ensuring equipment needs, and ready to hype the next day’s class
- Convert leads into members
- Fulfill opening/closing gym responsibilities
- Encourage participation in community events
- Communicate class feedback and findings to supervisor for further business improvement
- Be present at all team meetings
COMPENSATION COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Please text/email a quick (90 seconds or less) video to email@example.com on why you love being a coach. We can’t wait to help you make a positive impact on our community. At North Durham Boot Camp, everyday we get to help others is a good day.