Nutrition Coach/CrossFit Coach/Personal Trainer:
Description of role:
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly energetic professional who understands the nutritional needs for a wide range of people, from clients who want to lose weight, manage a disease or those who are building muscle for athletic pursuits. You will be a vital part in the success of our clients, greeting them, coaching them, celebrating and sharing their successes, and mentoring them to their goals.
- Meet with clients individually to create a customized plan with them
- Follow-up with clients throughout the month to ensure they are on the right track
- Help with creating nutrition content
- Publish one blog post monthly on nutritional habits and practices for our website
- Implement nutrition challenges twice per year
- Grow the nutrition business through Corporate Wellness accounts
- Coach 1-2 CrossFit Group classes per week
- Personal Training and Individual Program Design
- Intake and sales development
- 1-On-1 OnRamp Sessions
- Goal Setting and Client Strategy Sessions
- Develop expertise on all of North Durham CrossFit’s services and offerings
- Facilitate pictures and videos for social media.
- Monthly meeting with entire staff
Skills and requirements:
- You must have a passion for nutrition coaching and helping clients reach their individual goals, willingness to learn and be coachable and humble
- You must be able to either publish content or produce video content regularly. We are leaders in both social and online presence. It is vital to this position.
- Willingness to learn the HSN system and software
- 1-3 years of coaching and/or personal training experience preferred.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification preferred
- Not required but a personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, ISSA, NASM, NSCA)
Work schedule: Flexible based on your availability.
Salary: $20-25 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
If you are serious and want to have fun doing something meaningful, then this is the job for you! To apply for this position, please submit your resume as well as a cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. In your cover letter answer the following:
- What are your core values and why?
- How will your experiences and values help us and our clients?